Sunday, August 22, 2010

FYI....

Please be informed and be aware that someone is using Star's identity for personal gains.

Here's Star's post regarding this matter :

"Attention All:

It has been brought to my attention that someone is using my identity in many circumstances like offering discounted tickets the swindlers are able to take cash & credit card numbers from victims. There are also numerous reports that a lot of people are impersonating me or using my pictures in some dating sites. Other version of this scam includes the use of chat portals such as yahoo messenger using my identity and when you are yet smart enough to know that these schemes are scams and have paid them the amount that they’re asking, you will just realize that when they would just vanish out of the blue.

Please be informed that I only use yahoo messenger rarely just to speak with my family & friends and I’ve never had any dating site whatsoever. Please spread the news that this type of modus operandi exist to your friend and loved ones so no more individual will be victimized by this scam."


Don't tolerate this kind of M.O.'s. Report it immediately to concerned networking sites.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reposting it Prince.. Really appreciated.. Take care

    ReplyDelete