Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Disconnecting myself from the rest of the world

It's been almost 3 weeks now that I don't have an internet connection at home. I'm really missing my blog friends, blogging, facebook-ing and whatsoever. I read that Emirates is hiring again and it actually started last Monday til the 29th. All of a sudden, I had the urge to try again even though I know that I will fail the screening again because of my weight. Although I lost a lot of weight, I still don't want to attend because I already changed my plans. I promised myself that I won't apply for Emirates until I'm ready. This March I will be applying as a Ground Crew at NAIA and I think it will be better for me to have enough experience before I venture into a much bigger thing. Anyway, I just have to forget that EK is hiring this month because this will not be their last for this year. :)

Oh yeah! I just need to update you guys...

EK will commence flights to Tokyo this March 28, to Amsterdam on May 1, to Prague on July 1 and Madrid on Aug 1.....

I'll update this blog the next time I log in... :P

fellow bloggers. I miss you all!

P.S.

Ate Star wants to meet us.. She's in MNL til 29th.. please leave a message on my message board... I'll give you my number...

No comments:

Post a Comment