Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To Go or Not To Go?

It is 3 days before my Emirates assessment schedule and still, problems keeps showing up. Here's my own list of "bad lucks"

1. Last week, I had my facial cleaning done. The attendant pricked a pimple on my cheek thinking it would disappear. Oh wait! It did! But what is this on my face?? A scar!?? Nooooooo! Don't tell me I can cover it with a concealer because first, I don't know how to apply it and second, I still don't know how to apply it.

2. Baking soda does help whiten your teeth but make sure you use it properly. Don't make the same mistake I did and because of that I'm now suffering from bleeding gums due to misuse of baking soda. Brushing hard and too long won't do you any good.

3. In connection to #2, My lips are dried up and chapped because of the baking soda.

4. I have hangnails which also leaves a scar after having the skin peeled off. Yes, you're hands are important as much as your smile.

5. Just before I had my photo taken yesterday, A pimple near my lower lip managed to make an appearance for the pictorial. Good thing they edit pictures before printing them.

6. A scar mark again, on my nose due to my frequent pricking of blackheads.

I'm pretty sure that everything will be back to normal soon but I need to be perfect on Friday.

On another side of the story; I asked St. Claire for signs, 5 signs if I should continue applying for Emirates this 9th. She gave me, not only 5, but 7. Looks like I have 7 reason to continue rather than thinking of that 6 mishaps. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment