Sunday, August 23, 2009

My new Imate


My uncle and my mom went to Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan yesterday. I wanted to go but I was too tired so I decided to stay home. My cousin slept over at our house so I could go with her to her house to fix her TV in the morning. It was already 9am when we got off of the bed. I was craving for some fastfood when I found out that I didn't have any money left. So I just sipped a cup of coffee with pandesal, and off we went to her house. I immediately assembled her newly bought TV in the living room. After assembling it, I quickly suggested that we put it inside her room and turn the aircon ON (It's so darn hot in her living room). I was rummaging stuff on her bed when I saw a zip lock bag with wires in it. I got curious and opened it. I was surprised to see that there was a phone inside the plastic. She told me that she was selling it. Since I needed a new phone, I told her that she could help me convince my mom to buy it for me. I was so ecstatic that I immediately put my SIM on the phone and then off we went to my aunt's house for lunch. We thought we were the first to arrive in our auntie's house when we saw my mom sitting right under the mango tree. My cousin had to find the right timing to tell my mom to buy the phone. I must say that she nailed it coz she got my mom to buy the phone. Hurray! After years of waiting patiently, at last, a new phone. It's actually a pda phone so it's more than what I expected. It has a 2 megapixel cam (which is not too important for me), Microsoft Office Mobile (2007), Wi-Fi, and some other programs that can be found usually on smart phones. And its operating system is Windows Mobile 6.1. I actually typed this blog on the phone’s MS Word. That’s what I call break-in!. The phone may look like a china phone (for people who doesn't know the difference between a Nokia and a Sony Ericsson phone). The phone is available only on few countries including Dubai, Italy, UK and Singapore being the only country in SE Asia to market the phone. visit www.imate.com for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment